Mobile Counselling and Life Coaching
“Be positive about negativism in you and the rest of the world as this is the only way you can make a change.”
Cristiano De Sade
My name is Cristiano De Sade, and I am an experienced Life Coach and Consultant specialising in emotional wellbeing along with personal and professional relationships. I have finished my formal education but genuinely became a relationship expert after I went through the pain of wrong relationships myself. Through my life experiences, I’ve become aware of the manipulation and selfishness of our society and negative consequences on individual mental health and understanding of life, and I want to share this with you.
Find your life path
The bedrock of my business derives from my extensive life experience. My unique work organically inspired the development of a program entitled; ‘5 Pillars of happiness’ which I launched in 2017. It is a personal development workshop, specifically designed to assist women from all walks of life, regardless of age or demographic. The focus is to facilitate healing and the harmonious connection of body, mind, and spirit; working through overcoming personal crisis and emotional difficulties to achieve self-empowerment and consequently a genuine, long-lasting and positive transformation in their lives.
I utilise a lively, fun, interactive, face to face coaching and counselling style to maximise learning. I have gained a reputation for the ability to innovate, instigate, and inspire.
Clients who have sought out and benefited from Awakening services have discovered the ability to develop their autonomy, increase self-belief, improve relationships, and other aspects of their personal lives.
Counseling Services of Awakening
Marriage & Relationship Counseling
“If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” — Marvin Gaye
As a counsellor, I can help you to:
- Give you the space to be yourself and to be open and honest about the way you genuinely feel
Gain clarity and perspective of the problems you are facing
- Help you to accept yourself and accept others
- Help you to perceive or respond to things differently so you will feel able to communicate your feelings to those you love more effectively
- Help you to find your solutions to the problems you are facing
- Help you to put closure on the past
- Help you deal with issues from the past that are stopping you from moving forward
- Help you to determine what is not working in your life and support you in overcoming limiting beliefs and behaviours
- All this is possible because as a counsellor, I have no personal agenda or bias opinion of your life. Therefore, it is much easier for me to be more supportive because when we establish trust and rapport, it will put you at ease, and you will be yourself.
As a life coach, I can help you to:
- To identify your strengths and weaknesses and then eliminate what is not working in your life.
- To help you to focus on what you want and then develop a plan of action, which is SMART (specific, measurable, realistic and time-framed)
- To help and keep you on the designated path.
As a coach, I can listen to what you are saying and then as I reflect your thoughts and feelings it helps you to gain an insight into what actions you could consider to make the changes needed to attain personal success. When this happens, it is excellent to observe you having a ‘light bulb’ moment – where suddenly everything is becoming crystal clear, and you will now see a way forward.
Having a skilled expert in your corner can make a big difference when you want to make changes in your relationships, life, and health or gain a sense of purpose or peace of mind.